Wednesday, May 19, 2010

gift ideas

since wedding season is upon us (and baby showers are a constant), i want to share with yall one of my favorite gifts: personalized plates. they are on sale 20% off for one more day at http://mellyroodesigns.blogspot.com/! if i was a new customer i would order like 5 more.

i asked her to make a plate matching parker's bedding:
look at the plate! isn't it so cute? i love it! (we are painting his room this weekend and going to paint these frames to match)
then i had her make one for my cousin robyn's wedding to match their invitation (even though i didn't send her a pic)
the platter! my mom said they loved it and all of my relatives wanted to know where i got it.
btw my blog is not cool enough to get compensated for any kind of review--i just shared this because i think they are so great. hope everyone has a lovely day!

No comments: