hey! we are alive! life is a little crazy right now. having one child is huge--life completely changes, but two, phew! rest no more. add in two full-time jobs, family, church, etc. and there is not much down time in our house right now. not to mention travel. upcoming trips include:
1. Silvy to San Antonio next week for work
2. James to Colorado for a ski trip with Feijoo & his brother
3. Silvy to NY/Connecticut for work
4. Silvy to Miami for work
(seeing a trend here? and i still am exclusively breastfeeding minus about 1 jar of baby food a week). goodness gracious we are nuts.
5. James & Silvy on a surprise anniversary trip (without the kids)
6. James & Silvy & the boys to Colorado for James' 10 year high school reunion
7. Silvy to San Antonio for a friend's wedding
we are training for a half marathon at the end of march and we bought a new (used) car last week! james is helping lead our small group (we are doing a marriage study that i am looking forward to--we love our group and are excited to be more intentional about devoting time to our marriage with everything else going on).
so for now i will simply post a pic of our sweet growing bundle of joy with a new hat from his aunt abbey. love you all!!