1. sarah (san fran trip) saw us on a commercial for 1-800 lawyers in north carolina with a caption that "over 50% of marriages end in divorce." nice.
2. erin (san fran trip) sent this link: http://www.make-my-baby.com/ (i'm the 2nd from right on the top row in case you couldn't tell) hahaha
3. english teacher friend sent a link to this photo of teaching material where thousands of high school students might write narrative essays about our photo (let's hope they don't say we need help from 1-800 lawyers :)).
4. recently engaged high school friend found this pic on the website: http://www.allfaithsweddings.net/
5. a local gift store, melody's choices, has a picture of my bridesmaids and me in their clear glass frames.
6. if you google, "couple kissing," this picture comes up on page 2 (it is an ESL lesson--love the caption). don't ask me why one of my guy friends googled "couple kissing" at work.
7. college friend saw this frame at michael's and bought it for us:
8. last but not least, a facebook chat convo (i rarely chat with anyone) from tonight with one of my college friends about a pic he saw:
and she's that crazy excentric granma that cuts all the pukey cheesy little poemy article things out of the newspaper and posts them on her fridge
Aaron: and im getting something out of the fridge
and looking at the myrid of things on her fridge
and i see this clipping from a local newspaper
and it's one of you and james' wedding pics
with a little marriagy poem thing
Me: that is hilarious! did you do a double take?
Aaron: yeah i couldnt believe it
cuz it didnt have your names on it or anything
and this isnt even a large newspaper...some po-dunk local news paper for something called a "doyelstown" ohio. anyway, i got a kick out of it, thought i'd share...
i really need to make a scrapbook of these because it is getting a lil' crazy. love yall! happy monday!