Monday, February 23, 2009

35 weeks

163 pounds (35 pounds gained. 35 really? yup, definitely 35)

i am continually humbled and thankful for the love of family and friends. james got the baby and me each a rose for valentine's day (i guess i never wrote about valentine's day--it was great, but too late to write about now). my friends threw a 'pamper mommy' shower for me this weekend, and it meant a lot. 1. i appreciated that they recognized that our baby doesn't really need any more onesies 2. their thoughtfulness to have a shower and give personalized gifts was a blessing. they knew i love shutterfly, coldstone, b dubs, chick flicks, and a couple of them made a cute little basket with all of my favorite treats (dr. pepper, gummi worms, reeses, cashews, brownie mix, and a fun assortment of lotions).


thank yall!
it's late. the jayhawks won!! i love clicking the friends tab on facebook and seeing 80% of my friends status updates say "rock chalk ku!" now if we can just beat missouri sunday it will be a very successful season. i also love how most of my friends gloating ku victory statuses did not go to ku (like me).

an entry on wic, nadya suleman, and responsibility is coming soon. also on the upcoming agenda is an entry of lovely pictures of shower decorations that got me in big trouble with my husband :). love yall and hope you are having good mondays (how can mondays not be good with the bachelor and jayhawks??)

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you had a good time at your shower! It was great visiting with you! You've inspired me to try to keep my blog more up to date so I'm working on it!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful in your prego picture :) ... what happened to the walls with the onsie decor?

sarah beth hawk said...

silvy, you are adorable! congrats, i hope y'all have a blast with your little one!