Wednesday, June 10, 2009

first video

here is my first attempt at embedding a video (please ignore my obnoxious laugh)


in other news, parker's 2 month stats:

length: 24.25 inches (90th percentile)
weight: 13 lbs. (75th percentile)
head: 15.75 inches (50th percentile)

oh i am hopeful/excited you are going to be tall, parker! you can thank your 6'4" dad for that. being tall will give you a huge advantage in (most) sports, will help you with the ladies, and should help you in the job world (or at least if you want to run for president, ha).

you hit a big milestone this week by... sitting in your bumbo chair!!! (my life has come to this--highlight of the day is putting my son in a bumbo chair, eek). now you can join us on the dinner table and strengthen your neck muscles!

love you,
momma

3 comments:

Reba said...

Those bumbo chairs are awesome. Don't worry about the obnoxious voice! Whenever I'm taking video of my niece, later when I look at it I always am so embarrassed by my loud giggling and high pitched voice. :)

It was good to see you and little Parker! Hope you're doing well!

Jenny Clements said...

That video is so cute! I have a feeling Paul will do the same thing with teasing our baby...he already blows air at our puppy (who likes to bite at it and eat it, too)... and I didn't think your voice sounded bad at all in the video! Your disclaimer prepared me for much worse! :D

Erin said...

What a cute video!! I so want to meet the little guy. I think I might just have to come visit... :)