Tuesday, April 7, 2009

you're here!!!

dearest parker,

i love you! you're here! you're a boy!!!!!! (i can't believe we had a boy!) you've brought so much happiness and joy into our lives these past 4 days. we're all on cloud 9 and i love every moment of every day. you've made me slow down and enjoy the small things in life. i love looking at you, love breastfeeding, love singing to you, love reading to you, love touching your soft skin, and i think daddy even loves changing your diaper (although you've peed on him 3 times!).

i will write about labor and your delivery later, but we have friends coming over soon. you are loved by so many, parks. on your first facebook album you got over 100 comments! haha, but seriously, not only do mommy and daddy love you to death, but our families and friends are crazy about you. grandma kehrli cries every time we call her on the phone because she is so sad that she hasn't got to hold you yet. luckily she's coming in 3 days. grandma betty and aunt abbey spent all weekend holding you. our friends love you, too, and have sweetly arranged to bring dinner every day for the next 3 weeks! life could not get any better.

a few pictures until next time...

i love your face in this picture, parker! you are so cute. love aunt abbey, too.

your first bath! daddy loves you!!

your first basketball game! our friends love you!!

until next time, muah muah muah muah muah!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! The most amazing thing to me about motherhood is how I can love Owen more and more every day. ... cliche, but true.

Parker is beautiful! And I love the name.

Liz said...

Congratulations Silvy! So happy for you and James. I can't believe that the "Jimmy Kehrli" I knew from 2nd grade is a dad. You guys are going to be great parents. Wish you all the best over the next few weeks and you all adjust to this new life.

Kim said...

Yeah for baby Parker! Nick and I want to come see him soon, I'll give you a call this weekend and see what his visit schedule is for the next couple weeks!

Erin said...

Aww! I wish I could be there!

I've got a little present for Parker that is ALMOST done, so hopefully I'll be sending it soon.

Jenn Eastman said...

i love the pic of james giving him a bath! and i love the little outfit at the bball game!